Silhouette portraits are symbolic of family, celebration and an era of elegance, and simpler times

At first you may find this not much different than most blogs. But if you read on, you will join me on my journey which includes my family, places I visit, and people I meet. I am very grateful to share my art and consider it an honor to give something to people who have never seen how a silhouette is created or even had their silhouette done before. I love hearing the stories of those who may have posed for a silhouette years ago, at their elementary school, fair, or an amusement park. Some have shared, they still have their silhouette framed and hanging on their wall at home or their mom's wall. Others say it's in a scrapbook or put away in a box. What amazes me, is these stories always come from a good place and people cherish them and hold on to them for many years.
Silhouette art is unique and fun.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

It's a Crate&Barrel Kind of Sunday Morning. Private registry event for registered couples at Crate and Barrel South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa #sylhouettesbysylvia #wedding #registry #crateandbarrel #CostaMesa #privateevents #silhouettes #wedding #favor #keepsake #liveart


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2xCHF4D
Once a month Crate& Barrel at South Coast Plaza has their Private Wedding Registry Party. Registered guests have a couple of hours to fulfill  their wedding registry  before their doors open to the general public. They offer a continental breakfast, appetizers, coffee and virgin mimosas.

To liven things up a bit and make it fun, they have a give away and invite wedding industry professionals to meet with registered couples who may be in the early planning stages of their wedding day.

Crate&Barrel at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa has invited Sylhouettes by Sylia to participate during this special time for the last few years. I enjoy meeting newly engaged couples who are excited for a new beginning.    

No comments:

Post a Comment